A new alteration for the colder season of 2019. The SAMUE SUIT II got its inspiration from Japanese Shrine Monks. As a result, they keep the Suit opening traditionally the same, and seal the jacket with a FIDLOCK width adjustable buckle belt. Finally, clean cuttings with hidden pockets gives out a peaceful techwear vibe and gentlemen style.
inspired by Japanese Monk’s daily wear
- modernized with a suit cutting
- a mix between the oriental and western heritage culture
- fidlock buckle opening – magnetic opening for quick release/fastening
- Visible Flap Pocket on the bottom-front-left
- Hidden Hand Pockets on both sides
- 60% Cotton/40% Nylon Fabric Construction – density increases when in contact with water, creating water repellent properties
- Strong Fabric construction during dry scenarios with great fit-maintenance
- Measurements are done with garments laying flat.
|Shoulder to Shoulder||43||44.5||46|
>Shop other Outerwear
>>finally, Check out our INSTAGRAM for styling inspirations.