Ip Axis Industrial- Functional 2-Way Bucket Hat
WHY DO WE LOVE IT?
The Ip Axis 2-Way Bucket Hat utilizes lightweight, water-repellent materials with unique & distinctive design and tailoring. Moreover, the visor has a front and rear sides that can be worn in two ways. In addition, the 2-way bucket hat can also be worn reversible. That means this one hat provides four ways of wearing it, allowing you to match with various outfits at ease. To finish up, there’s a buckle at the back to adjust the hat circumference, and the unique beads adds extra details to one’s outfit. Highly limited. Shop Yours Now.
- Uses Lightweight, Water-Repellent Materials
- Wear it with the Front & Rear Sides
- Wear it Reversible
- Overall 4-Ways of wearing the hat
- Buckle for Hat-Size adjustments
- Beaded String for Extra Details
- 100% Water Repellent Nylon
- All measurements are done with the garment laid flat
- ONE SIZE: 64cm / 25″ in circumfrence
Rooted in Hong Kong, Ip-Axis Industrial Studio certainly shares the concept of “Clothes Can Be Yours Second Skin”. On top of that, they develop their design based on wearer’s feeling & life facilitation. So their items integrates and achieves a balance of elements from the military, technology & functionality context.
Additionally, they would like to expand further globally, allowing youngsters from around the world to enjoy high-quality items at a reasonable price, while building their personal style. At the same time, Ip Axis Industrial sponsors local creators such as rappers & illustrators, in order to promote niche brands in a mutually beneficial way and, at the end of the day, builds a platform to grow jointly.
- UPS / Fedex / Hong Kong Post / Aramex
- Regular: 5 Working Days (Please allow 1-2 working days for packing)
- Fast: 2-3 Working Days
- Subject to Destination. Please verify during checkout.
- CALCULATED AT CHECKOUT
- If for some reason you are not happy with your purchase you can return it to us within 7 days for an exchange or refund.
For more information please visit our returns page