M65 NULLUS RD-M65N KHAKI – Riot Division AW20 Bifurcation Point collection
According to Riot Division, the Bifurcation Point is the Critical State of the System, at which the system becomes unstable and uncertainty arises. All in all, either the state of the system becomes chaotic or the system moves to a new, higher level of order.
Riot Division reinterprets their famous Nullus Jacket for this FW20. Additionally, they have added more storage capacity by equipping 4 frontal enormous pockets and 2 inner pockets. Moreover, despite the season, they kept the ventilation zippers on both the inner part of the sleeves. To round it up, the jacket is water-repellent with 8000/8000 2-layer nylon membrane. All in all, the Nullus is another jacket you need to keep yourself dry in the all weather conditions.
- 4 frontal and 2 inner zipped pockets
- additional compartments in lower frontal pockets
- Packable adjustable hood with a brim
- zippers on both sides for comfort and ventilation
- waist adjustment elastic draw-cords
- articulated sleeves with asymmetrical Velcro straps
- water-resistant zippers
- frontal zipper with internal storm flap
- updated RD shoulder branding
- Produced and designed in Ukraine
- Arta-F zippers
- outer: 120 gr/sqm nylon with 8000/8000 two-layer membrane
- inner: 60 gr/sqm Crinkle nylon
- Measurements are done with garments laying flat.
|Position / Size (cm)||S||M|